Our service team performs installation, assembly, maintenance, conducts tests, recommends upgrades and cost-effective improvements. The service team consists of over 30 highly qualified service technicians with long experience from offshore work who can perform service on all types of functional doors, fire doors, security doors, systems and equipment regardless of manufacturer.
Rapp Bomek has developed a "Total Agreement" concept, which is used lots of platforms and FPSOs in order to reduce costs for the platform operators. Today, we have long-term frame agreements with several oil companies for maintenance on fire doors and fire door systems.
Our service concept
Rapp Bomek also has developed a service concept called “Certified for life”. That means that Rapp Bomek doors will continue to protect people and property for life and it also helps to reduce the total cost of ownership. As a part of this concept, we will be able to offer the following:
- 20 years spare parts availability
- Rapp Bomek worldwide network of service points and spare part distribution
- Any spare parts to any place within 48 hours
- Webshop (coming soon)
- 24/7-hour service
- Rapp Bomek certified training for our sales representatives and partners
- Rapp Bomek certification of service professionals
- Innovative developments
- Innovative retrofit units
For more information or inquires please contact our service department.